Sales Compensation Analyst
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Sales Compensation Analyst to join our rapidly expanding team. As a Sales Compensation Analyst, you will be responsible for executing the compensation process and directly supporting a group of sales employees by delivering their monthly payments.
- Responsible for supporting the sales organization through administration of Sales Compensation, including research and reporting, business analysis etc. using defined processes and tools (Xactly)
- Management of sales identity details, quota loads, bookings loads
- Administration, calculation, and processing of sales rep variable pay plans and commissions
- First-level issue resolution & liaison with the Business Engagement manager
- Extract data from various systems and databases; develop, refine, troubleshoot, maintain and deliver timely and accurate commission investigations
- Work in collaboration with Finance, Accounting, Sales managers and Leaders, Sales Operations, Sales Strategy & Analytics, Biz Apps, Sales Compensation
- Manage day-to-day escalation of commission payments; field inquiries related to deal compensation; work collaboratively with finance to ensure accuracy of payroll as it relates to sales compensation.
- Support on Projects sponsored by Corporate, prepare BRDs, and participate in UAT etc.
- Assist in deployment of Sales Compensation tool and ad-hoc requests and assignments
- Identify areas of process optimization and automation for Sales Compensation processes
- Create and Maintain Documentation for Sales Compensation processes
- Successfully on-board new Sales Compensation team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related area of study
- 1-2+ years Xactly experience
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task with moderate supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.