Inside Sales Representative - (Returnship)
Hungry. Humble. Honest.
Our values form the foundation of who we are and how we operate every day around the world. They show up in our ambition to achieve our dreams, our courage to do what matters, and our tenacity to keep customers happy. At Nutanix, we prize those unique individuals who demonstrate empathy, respect differences, and appreciate others. If you’re authentic, credible and transparent—someone who walks your talk and thrives on collaboration—we want you to join our team!
Be a part of building a company that is truly leading an IT revolution. We make infrastructure invisible, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. Led by Dheeraj Pandey, one of CRN’s “Top 25 Innovators of 2016,” Nutanix welcomes big thinkers and budding entrepreneurs, those who are unafraid to take on seemingly impossible challenges and interested in learning how to build a business along the way.
Nutanix employees enjoy some amazing benefits and perks: healthcare, plenty of snacks, employee (and family) events, world renowned speakers, training and development, and much more. See what life is like at Nutanix by following us on Twitter: @NutanixCareers and Instagram: @Nutanix
What is a Returnship?
Nutanix is excited to be part of the Path Forward program because we appreciate the skills you can offer, the perspective you provide, and the contributions you will make. This program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experience, and make connections with others transitioning back to the workforce. The Path Forward Return to Work program at Nutanix is a 16-week paid returnship for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. The program is open to individuals who have at least 5 years of professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least two years to focus on caring for a child or other dependent. If you meet these criteria, we welcome you to apply.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for directly supporting Nutanix outside Sales Representative(s). This role will also require prospecting within an assigned territory to uncover new opportunities. The ISR will identify, nurture and close opportunities with both new and existing customers, lead forecasts on a quarterly basis and track customer data. In addition, the ISR will also work cooperatively with internal and external partners to improve the velocity of business and to create solutions that serve the best interests of our customers and Nutanix.
- Work closely with Nutanix Field & Channel Sales Managers on a “Divide &Conquer” sales approach to improve focus, efficiency and revenue
- Support your field, channel and distribution partners to ensure opportunities maintain a high-velocity, quotes are delivered on-time and Salesforce.com is accurate
- Build mind-share and trusted relationships within your Franchise Partners and Alliance Sales organization
- Deliver in-person and WebEx Sales/Solution Training sessions to customers & VARs
- Drive focused sales campaigns to the Nutanix Install Base and Net New Accounts
- Develop and execute against Demand and Pipeline Generation activities with your Franchise Partners - - which includes account mapping, cold-calling and prospecting
- Provide accurate weekly sales activity updates to Nutanix Sales Leadership
- 3+ years sales experience and 1+ year Channel experience
- Experience in enterprise sales required, Storage/Networking/Virtualization or Infrastructure industries strongly preferred
- Experience cold-calling, prospecting into Target Accounts and training others
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to present in front of large audiences both in-person and over WebEx
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.