Accounting Clerk (SO2)
- Processing of deliverables to government offices (BIR, LGUs, SEC, PEZA, and others), financial institutions and other external offices. This would include being the liaison and representative of the Finance Team to the said institutions hence accounting knowledge and understanding is essential.
- Assistance in uploading of billings and invoices into the Accounts Payable System, including the opportunity to assist with mapping of journal entries and setting up approvers for new suppliers.
- Responsibility for owning the Finance Team’s document filing system (including billings, invoices, government permits, and other accounting schedules).
- Responsibility for assistance with Finance forms for submission, as needed.
- Responsibility for processing and submission of payroll ATMs of employees
- Assistance with any other ad-hoc tasks within the Finance Department.