Business Development Manager, Global SI/SP - Germany
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Your responsibilities include:
- Execute the GSI/GSP alliance business plan over region, including numbers.
- Educate these partners on Nutanix’s strategy, value proposition and key message
- Establish clear metrics and measurement for success while ensuring consistency and balance across the team.
- Build and maintaining ongoing relationships with the key decision makers at these partners (e.g. Delivery Head, Practice Head, Head of Infrastructure)
- Be an inspiring leader and influencer within Nutanix. Work with all of levels of global partner sales, global partner marketing along with our Business Units to drive the global partner priorities.
- Strong people manager with extensive communication capabilities
- Accountable for return on investment, Executing on strategic priorities and overall strategy.
You will need to demonstrate:
- How to build a 2-3 years business strategy with clear annual execution-oriented objectives.
- Strong marketing expertise specifically in the areas of strategy, marketing planning, & demand generation
- Interaction with large companies and building joint go-to-market plans
- A keen financial acumen
- A close alignment to sales and preferably will have held a direct sales positions at some point in his/her career
- Excellence in areas of execution and metrics
Experience / Education / Requirements:
- You're experienced in leading and running a partner alliance and/or a sales team in the high technology industry.
- You have around 5 years of experience working in a software company, a Global System Integrator or Service Provider.
- You have sufficient knowledge of virtualization and storage technologies to effectively represent Nutanix solutions to a technical audience of service delivery and solution design engineers
- Education: Undergraduate Degree; MBA degree is a plus
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.