Xi DevOps Engineer
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
We are looking for top-notch engineers to join and be part of our dynamic and growing Xi Integration team. This team serves as the owner of ensuring and bringing core services into the global Nutanix data centers. This team builds automated pipelines, orchestration systems and quality gates for deploying high quality, highly performant, scalable and secure cloud services in the global Nutanix Data Centers. You will contribute into this team in all key activities.
- Work with the tech leads to learn the Nutanix Xi stack and Engineering Systems
- Learn the Nutanix product and services and define/implement processes to adhere to the lifecycle policies
- Learn the integration points across various services and components running inside XI tenants
- Run production systems for operating the global DCs to manage Xi tenants
- Support hybrid cloud environments by deploying and running compatible versions of production services
- Monitor, debug and resolve production issues independently by bringing your detail-oriented workstyle
- Bring metrics and feedback back into the Xi Integration team for continuous improvements
- Develop and automate improvements and features into the production systems
- Integrate with the Xi XRE & SRE teams working towards high customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with other engineering leaders, architects, program managers to work through the dependencies and deliver excellence in the form of software services
- BS/MS (Comp Sc) with more than 4-6 years of work experience
- Experience in cloud technologies like: AWS, Azure, GCP, Nutanix
- Experience in Infra as Code Technologies like: Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Solid development experience in one (or more) languages: Python, Perl, Ruby, Bash
- Experience in QE Test Design, Test Automation, Tool Development is a huge plus
- Experience in virtualization (ESX, AHV, HyperV) and container technology (Kubernetes, Docker) a huge plus
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Passionate, Creative & Learning mindset
- Ability to work remotely well with partners and team members
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.