Director of Global Accounts, EMEA
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix is looking for a Director of Global Accounts EMEA. As our Director of Global Accounts, you are responsible for managing a team of Sr. Global Account Executives as well as directly defining the go-to-market strategy for Global Accounts in EMEA. You’ll also be interacting and selling directly with global customers headquartered or having a regional HQ in the EMEA region.
Essential to success in this role is a keen ability develop new accounts and to penetrate new divisions and organizations within your assigned accounts. Nutanix provides unrivalled support and tools from the Engineering, Marketing, and Product Development departments for you to leverage to exceed sales performance goals. In this position, you would be working very closely the co-founders and VPs and have a large amount of influence on sales team decisions and initiatives.
- Be a Market, Team and Channel builder drawing on solution-selling and bundling experience across multiple technologies.
- You will be coordinating and managing all sales and program activities in the region. - Serving as a single point of contact for all global accounts across EMEA.
- Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within partner organizations; penetrate new divisions and organizations within assigned partner account; develop new selling relationships within assigned partner account; develop new direct selling opportunities.
- Develop people and retain talent through natural leadership and a drive to succeed
- Be a persuasive force in the market, inspire through our compelling story.
- Leverage a broad network of local executives.
- Work cross-functionally teams, such as Marketing, Customer Support, Professional Service and Pre-sales.
- Be solution oriented, having an aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape.
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects.
- Leverage experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
- Be success oriented, with a proven track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years.
- Identify Nutanix customer references that can be utilized when reference selling.
- Provide product feedback back to engineering to improve Nutanix solutions
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Strong Leadership skills, having led a team of 10+ Sr. Global Account Executives across EMEA.
- Strong datacenter and application-led sales background
- Success in building channels
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Nutanix products and services.
- Strong stage presence and ability to engage and persuade (Press experience desirable)
- 10+ years of IT sales experience preferred
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or Computer Science; OR equivalent experience is required. Master of Science Degree in Engineering or an MBA is preferred.
- Fluent English language skills are required for this position.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape.
- Ability to communicate with senior managers about their business challenges and Nutanix data management storage solutions.
- Experience using SFDC and other CRM software.
- Track record of exceeding EMEA sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.