MTS - Software Engineer
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix engineers are crafting a revolutionary technology, building the Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS. We’re using our love of programming and diverse backgrounds to deliver the simplicity and agility of popular public cloud services, but with the security and control that you need in a private cloud. At Nutanix, you’ll find no shortage of challenging problems to work on. We work closely with our product in a collegiate, collaborative environment that encourages the open exploration of ideas.
- Design and develop micro-services in Nutanix’s hybrid cloud offering and platform (Xi)
- Scale your software to simplify infrastructure provisioning, tenant on-boarding with single clicks.
- Build your software with clean interfaces and APIs with other components and strive to launch them as a set of micro-services
- Developed hosted micro-services with distributed design principles in a scalable multi-threaded, multi-tenant environment
- Closely research and monitor developments in open source software communities in the distributed cluster management areas
- Interact with other teams across system software stack, operations team to clearly communicate and express your requirements and design
Requirement Skills Set:
- Excellent design and coding skills in any one of C/C++, Go, Python
- Experience in developing, deploying and scaling hosted applications combined with a devops model (CI/CD)
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Can-do attitude while solving difficult problems spanning across multiple teams
- Comfortable working with Restful intent-driven APIs
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving agile environment
- IaaS layer development for solutions. Comfortable working in a fast-moving agile environment
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s and Master’s (Preferred) in Computer Science
- 5-7+ years of industry experience or equivalent research experience
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.