RFP Content Manager
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
The RFP Content manager will be a key member of the Global Deal Solutions Team, which rolls up into the Sales Operations department of Nutanix and is focused on supporting Field Sales Team in RFP writing and management of the RFP database content. The ideal candidate will be able to manage between the Organizational goals and enabling the Field to execute by aiding in providing quality RFP submissions to customers. This includes working with the Field and internal subject matter experts in all company disciplines.
You will collaborate closely with the Field Sales Team, Legal, Finance, HR, Product Management, Services, Support, and Security/Compliance teams as well as other internal stakeholders to ensure Field Sales Teams have the support needed to execute on RFP related deadlines and goals.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Support our Global Sales Organization by supporting RFP responses in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Interpret RFP requirements and specifications to understand intent of each requirement.
- Write clear, compelling concise, persuasive, and creative narrative copy, from a bulleted list or abstract idea. This includes but is not limited to: executive summaries, proposed solutions, solution descriptions, and
- Manage proposal writing process and inputs from stakeholders and sales team within the established proposal schedule
- Ability to delegate project tasks and manage the contributions of multiple project stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines effectively
- Regularly audit, and maintain data and RFP library assets within Nutanix’s proposal automation software (Qvidian)
- Works cross functionally with business stakeholders to develop new RFP content and manage existing content in the RFP tool
- Organize written text and coordinate layout of content and graphics
- Must be willing to work extended hours on an add needed basis
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience and Education: A minimum of 2+ years’ experience in RFP/Proposal writing, editing and proofing. Bachelor's degree English, Journalism, Technical Writing, Communications, Marketing, Business or a related area of study.
- Technical Skills: Experience with CRM and/or Proposal Management Software. Exceptional Microsoft Office skills- Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
- Communication Skills: Strong and active listening skills and overall communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting. Excellent customer service skills with ability to establish effective working relationships.
- Project Coordination: Ability to be responsible, flexible, accountable and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task, adapt and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Flexibility: Willing to use constructive feedback to make changes to proposals as needed.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.