Graphic Designer (SO2)
Are you the type of person that:
- Often feels like you have more common sense than the average joe?
- Can't understand why people around you make so many mistakes when you don't seem to have that problem?
- Wants to work for a company that appreciates your efficiency?
- Gets excited about setting personal goals to try and push your efficiency even further week to week?
- Would love to see your designs come to life as manufactured products rather than just a design on the screen?
Ticking the boxes? Well here is some more detail about the role. In any given day you'll.
- Review customer provided artwork to ensure it is suitable for printing.
- Create artwork proofs and email them to our customers.
- Create signage designs from a customer supplied brief.
- Setup artwork files to strict specifications for our manufacturing equipment.
- Communicate with our sales team about jobs and also directly with our customers via phone and email.
- Be proofing, setting up and designing around 40 jobs a day. This is a fast paced role. Our designs are usually put together within 10 - 30 minutes.
Still sounding like a good fit? Here is a bit more about the company:
- We are growing, Fast! As such things are always changing and evolving, it doesn't get boring!
- You will be supported by our amazing Customer Happiness Team and Production Team.
- In an industry that generally produces products in 5 days, we are paving the way forward with most of our products produced in only 24 hours. (Yes we run a night shift, we are only 20% magic).
- While we are a manufacturing business in Smeaton Grange, we have a very nice modern office environment!
Sounding like a good place to work? Well here is what we need from you:
- Advanced skills with Illustrator & Photoshop
- You need to be very computer literate
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace under pressure
- Ability to follow processes accurately