Sales and Service - Customer Advocate (SO1)
Day to Day Duties
As a Fintech business your responsibilities could be broad and may change over time, however, your main duties would be as follows:
- Answer a range of inbound calls both on behalf of sales and service, from fresh enquiries to existing relationships to Mortgage/Financial brokers and leaving each customer with an amazing experience!
- Call customers on behalf of sales and service to provide advice and support
- Answer enquiries through the ‘webchat’ function on the website in real time
- Support applicants through the application process providing support and giving them a happy journey.
- Manage the enquiries inbox ensuring a fast response at all times
- Previous experience working in a customer facing/telephone-based role
- A proven track record within customer service
- A solid communicator who is able to speak appropriately with people of all levels
- Confidence in analysing financial information
- Experience working within a call centre previously would be advantageous
- IT Savvy, ability to pick up new programmes and processes quickly and accurately
What’s in it for you?
This is not your typical call centre, it's not a large sales floor or a ‘clock in, clock out’ environment, this is an opportunity to build a career with a business doing something truly exciting!
- The ability to work for one of the most exciting Fintech businesses in Australia, with huge ambitions and a driven and dynamic leadership team
- World-class culture, with the ability to have a real impact on the company as it grows
- Amazing, Design inspired office space with an open feel and funky setup
- Enjoy Table Tennis, Arcade Machines and regular tournaments to challenge your colleagues!
- A fast-expanding business, great future opportunities to work towards and support in getting there