Senior Financial Analyst (SO2)
- Utilize the company’s ERP system, Essbase, other reporting tools or Excel to create sales, operational and/or management financial reports that are clear, accurate and actional.
- Responsible for extracting and organizing data from a variety of sources to prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual product or sales and profitability reports for various clients and business units.
- Work directly with Manager of FP&A to make process improvements
- This position has the opportunity to take the lead in building out automated reporting.
- Other client specific reporting as needed and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or business related major required, MBA or CMA/CPA a plus
- 7+ years of accounting/finance experience
- 7+ years of advanced MS Excel use
- 5+ years in Financial Analyst position
- Prior experience using Hyperion Essbase
Skills & Traits
- Financial modeling including budgeting and forecasting knowledge and experience
- Experience with Oracle eBusiness Suite
- Strong MS Excel skills. Required: Vlookups, IF statements, Nested IF’s, SUMIF’s, Pivot tables.
- Must be able to understand Profit and Loss statements and possibly built them at divisional level a plus
- Strong analytical and organizational abilities
- Clear and effective oral communication and written communication skills to explain budget or forecast
- Able to manage multiple priorities, demonstrates flexibility as priorities change
- Detail-oriented with strong reconciliation abilities
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Diligent: ensures high quality of work and strives to reduce errors and review comments
- Efficient: completes projects/tasks in a timely manner.