Automation Test Engineer
- Experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium, Appium, Java, Maven, Soap UI, and ReadyAPI, Azure DevOps, CI/CD.
- Experience with API automation testing.
- Regular use of a defect and test management system such as JIRA, & Confluence.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work across multiple projects/platforms.
- Experience testing web, mobile and windows applications.
- Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Promoting productivity through test automation, tools and best practices.
- Developing scalable and reliable automated tests and frameworks.
- Creating automation test plans, automation scripts and test estimates of the testing effort for any given engagement.
- Contributing to implement repeatable automated tests during development cycles to ensure quality & reduce test execution time.
- Maintaining awareness of external environments and trends in testing, in order to contribute to the improvement of Smartgroup testing processes and assets.
- Working in a cross functional team and helping to drive quality.
- Ensuring all assigned testing deliverables timelines are met.
- Automating testing tasks and building test coverage through existing or new infrastructure.