Customer Support and Reservations Associate (SO1)
About the role
As a Customer Support and Reservations Associate your primary role will be to assist guests have a wonderful stay with In2thewild. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage guest bookings
- Assist guest organise their escape to our Tiny Houses
- Respond to and manage all customer enquiries from various channels (website, email, social media etc) and manage bookings
- Online reservations including upselling and activating offers
- Respond to the customer contact line / assisting guests with troubleshooting
- Respond to and manage other stakeholders such as housekeepers and tradespeople (making sure cleans / maintenance is undertaken on schedule)
- Complaint handling
- Working closely with other teams within the business
You will succeed in this role if you:
We are looking for someone who is positive, has a passion for service excellence, and enjoys working in a fast-paced close-knit team environment.
The ideal candidate will have had previous experience in a similar role and be passionate about our eco-friendly wilderness escapes!
In order to be considered for this role you must possess:
- Minimum 5+ years of customer service experience
- Be results-driven with a keenness to identify and implement opportunities for improvement
- Previous experience in a similar industry highly regarded
- Are passionate about customer experience and are customer focused
- Have strong interpersonal skills – you are a “people person”!
- Ability to react to situations competently in a calm manner and are capable of handling pressure
- A natural problem solver with the ability to perform under pressure
What’s in it for you?
- Exciting opportunity to work with an Australian-owned travel / tourism that focuses on connecting people with the healing benefits of nature
- Flexible working arrangements
- Be part of a driven and energetic team