Digital Marketing Specialist (SO2)
The primary focus of the Digital Marketing is to drive growth for lead generation across online channels in the B2B space. This is a hands-on role, responsible for execution and management of the digital campaigns.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Plan and manage regular integrated digital campaigns including EDM (Email Direct Marketing).
- Campaign Execution - Setting up campaign Emails on behalf of Sales Team Members using HubSpot.
- Design, develop, implement and measure lead nurturing strategies and campaigns.
- Design, develop, implement and measure social selling strategies and campaigns.
- Provide recommendations for new technology and strategies to improve campaign results.
- Project Management, Optimisation and Reporting of campaign execution and conversions.
- Copy writing of emails and campaign assets in collaboration with internal Product SMEs and internal designer.
- Optimise all websites and driving engagement and conversion.
- Create landing pages for the websites.
- Update content on the websites as required.
Analytics and Reporting
- Utilise web analytics to gain insight into user behaviors and use these to provide suggestions to increase online lead generation.
- Provide regular reporting on traffic and the progress of traffic acquisition projects to the management team.
Social Media Management
- Oversee the social media strategy.
- Provide recommendations for content, messaging, and engagement strategies on Satellite Office social media accounts.
- Create and publish social media campaigns that deliver on brand objectives for corporate and recruitment channels.
PERSONAL SKILLS & QUALITIES
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong time management with a sense of urgency.
- High energy, team orientated.
- Excellent management / organisational skills.
- Precise, accurate, attention to detail a must.
- Ability to work unsupervised as an individual contributor.
- Must demonstrate initiative and a ‘can do’ attitude – solutions-oriented and results focussed.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar role is required.
- Must have extensive experience in configuring, monitoring, reporting and optimising EDM, social, and other digital campaigns.
- Experience in managing the web content of multiple websites (including landing pages) for optimisation is required
- Degree qualified, preferably Business or Marketing related, from a reputable College or University