Customer Service Team Lead (SO1)
PERSONAL SKILLS & QUALITIES
- A natural leader – articulate and approachable with well-developed motivations and influence skills.
- A focused mature professional, possessing a high level of self-discipline.
- A determined individual – with the drive and desire to succeed.
- Committed to growing the business while respecting the current values and talent of the company and the CS Team.
- An innovator, who can easily identify innovations and business solutions.
- Thrives on building a sustainable customer and business partner relationship.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Team Manager, Supervisor or similar.
• Proven influencing and negotiation skills, both internally and externally.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Proven track record of developing people, specifically where structure is thin; and deep as well as broad requirements for knowledge exists.
• Individuals who have experienced private and growth orientated environments.
• Experience with a multi contact centre – voice/mail/e-mail.
• Experience with refund/returns process, development and management.
• Ability to apply best practice customer management principles.