Retail Sales Executive (SO1)
- Working within a growing sales team, the FX Sales Executive will be responsible for nurturing and expanding sales and business development efforts of the online trading platform to clients across the designated geographic region through active sales activities.
- The focus of this role is to convert leads into clients, build up relationships with existing clients by aiding in their day-to-day trading activities, to support upselling and cross-selling of other brands in line with their FX needs.
- This role may require shift rotation as required, including night hours. More specific times can be provided with request.
- Effectively manage leads and to convert leads to clients
- Maximise return on volume traded within agreed monthly and quarterly targets, while adhering to any regulatory obligations regarding inducement.
- Use the company’s marketing tools and products to encourage opening a trading account, funding their account and placing trades. Tools including: webinars, promotions, signals/copy trading tools, e-books and many more.
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospective and existing retail clients and partners. Adhere to compliance at all times, representing the business in a positive light
- Working closely with marketing to understand promotions & converting leads generated by the business' marketing initiatives into live client accounts.
- Act as an ambassador of the business brands & Partners, actively promoting the business and their services to prospective and existing clients through all support and sales channels.
- Assist clients with the completion of all documents required to open an account.
- Facilitate the smooth onboard new customers on the platform and oversee the process through to completion ensuring customers have a positive experience.
- Accurately update, maintain data and records, and ensure they are followed through in accordance with Company policy and procedures.
- Proactively ensure that all product and system knowledge levels reflect current offerings.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge of the FX markets and the FX industry.
- Reporting any suspicious trends/money laundering activities through the appropriate channels.
- Assist with ad hoc global business development projects and streamline procedures for the team as required.
- Other duties as required and directed by the reporting manager.
- Provide appropriate and timely information, and general advice to potential and existing clients using chat software, telephone, email and Salesforce.
- Expand the business' presence globally, to all demo accounts, leads and opportunities. Encourage demo account applicants to open live accounts and encourage trading by providing knowledge of the MT4 Platform & Financial market opportunities.