Senior Accounts Receivable Officer (SO2)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Monitor Manifest run sheets daily, and deal with any discrepancies.
- Ensure paperwork, such as delivery re-processing and credit requests, have been processed by the appropriate individual.
- Contact customers, Store Managers, Warehouse Managers, and other Nick Scali staff, as appropriate, to deal with any debtor’s issues.
- Liaise with customers, Store Managers, Warehouse Managers, and other Nick Scali staff, as appropriate, to deal with outstanding balances of delivered orders if the
- driver short collects.
- Assisting with daily bank reconciliations and merchant statements.
- Daily processing of cancellations of customer orders and returning funds to customers
- Represent the company in a professional manner – At all times represent the company in a favourable manner and build positive relationships with clients and partners and co-workers to the company’s benefit
PERSONAL SKILLS & QUALITIES
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills, including the ability to address and relate well to a broad range of individuals, on a variety of levels
- Strong time management with an ability to coordinate several priorities at any one given time with a calm and professional approach
- Precise, accurate, attention to detail a must
- Ability to work minimal supervision
- Ability to quickly adapt and provide resolutions
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- Capable of making independent decisions
- Ability to deliver in a fast and efficient in an accurate manner and within TAT
- Approaching any issues both internal and external with a strong customer service focus and positive attitude
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Senior Accounts Receivable role
- Tertiary accounting qualification/certificate required
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A sound understanding of the end-to-end accounts receivable process
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills is a must
- Previous experience in a team leading/mentoring position highly regarded
- Must have extensive knowledge using MS Offices, Excel, spreadsheets, etc.