Sales Development Representative (SO1)
- Support sales team with any sales tasks.
- Work closely with regional Sales Management and global sales enablement and individual Customer Sales Directors to prioritise targets, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for net new business.
- Strategize with top-producing Customer Sales Directors (POD) to drive demand, qualify new leads and set sales appointments.
- Outbound (target accounts and verticals) lead generation, lead qualification and pipeline development.
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of setting sales meetings/Qualified Opportunities/POD Revenue.
- Uncover prospect’s business challenges and identify relevant new business opportunities.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of SumTotal solutions, an understanding of industry trends and competition insights.
- The SDR must develop a solid understanding of the prospect’s business imperatives and be able to translate the SumTotal value wedge/proposition into both written and oral communications with customers.
- The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team.
- At least 3 – 5 + years experience in telesales experience in a B2B technology company.
- Excellent listening and presentation abilities with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to meet multiple deadlines at any one time, while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- A hunger for knowledge and a keen appetite to learn.
- A passion and talent for building rapport and strong, long-lasting relationships.
- Experience and proficient with sales pipeline management with a CRM tools e.g. salesforce, marketo etc.
- Understanding and experience of account based marketing/ lead generation is a plus.
- Self-motivated and matured individual who and can work independently in a remote setting.
- Genuine and Dynamic is confident with excellent telephone etiquette.
- Experience in global markets with flexibility to work in other time zones.
- Ability to clearly articulate SumTotal’s value proposition to prospects and target buyers.
- Bachelor degree is preferred.