Quality Evaluation Lead
Job ID 2024-5996
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Under the supervision of the Impact & Insights Product Owner, actively monitor the performance of key B2B deliverables and identify adjustments to make with stakeholders to ensure success
- Partner with strategy, content development, audience engagement, program management, and outcomes teams in developing and documenting a framework for scaling
- Conduct thorough analyses of initiative performance and strategy to generate actionable intelligence and clearly communicate and present findings to stakeholders
- Develop sound understanding of Medscape Education’s product portfolio
- Tackle complex and ambiguous problems with an analytical, strategic, proactive, and entrepreneurial mindset
- Create recommendations and action plans for solving problems
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years relevant experience within healthcare and/or education
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- High energy, disciplined self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and proven ability to influence others who are not in their immediate team
- Experience interpreting data to propel action
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience presenting to internal stakeholders
- Highly organized and acts with a sense of urgency
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Suite, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using data dashboards to identify patterns
- Experience in healthcare-related fields
- Experience in program evaluation