Customer Service Agent- Level 2 (SO2)
General Candidate Requirements
- Ability to quickly learn new systems to be able to investigate issues.
- Ability to troubleshoot, isolate and fix complex technical issues of complex enterprise systems.
- Be confident in understanding the deployment of a wide variety of products, with a focus on how the product can be simplified to lower the barriers to deployment, what the impact of delivered software is to both the customer and to the service delivery professionals, what should be logged and what should be displayed and how each of these can be recorded to ensure that a great user-experience is had at all levels.
- Previous experience in support and/or service delivery roles.
- Strong documentation skills, including the ability to clearly explain complex, technical topics to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to effectively communicate requirements from stakeholders, users and customers.
- Strong technological leadership and knowledge sharing within your organization.
- Understanding of databases and good experience in their operation - particularly with regards to data-related issue analysis and correction.
- Exhibit product thinking; own the software end-to-end.
- A degree qualification(s) in Computer Science, IT or a related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years in a previous Customer Support role (supporting external clients and internal employees)
- Minimum 3 years supporting Windows 10 & Windows Server environments
- Minimum 3 years supporting business critical software applications
- Experience with Cloud Technology platforms (Azure, AWS)
- Experience with Dynamics