Lead Full-stack Engineer (SO3)
Good to have:
- Experience in Codeception or Symfony testing framework.
- Experience in queuing systems such as SQS, RabbitMQ.
- Experience in ReactJS.
- Experience in integrating Payment Gateway.
Pepperstone Developer Expectations
The following are values that we hold as developer in Pepperstone:
- When I fix bugs, I investigate how bugs like it can be avoided or reduced generally
- I strive to be highly competent in my role while also stretching to obtain skills outside of my role
- I write effective tests that help my design, give me confidence to refactor and confidence to ship to production
- I keep up to date, and adopt when relevant, the latest technologies
- I experiment to learn
- I am responsible for deploying, monitoring, and maintaining systems in production that I have built
- I review my colleagues code to help them and I submit reviews that make it easy for my colleagues to help me
- I care and support my teammates
- I create documentation for systems I build to help me and my teammates now and into the future
- I build clean, readable, understandable, and maintainable systems