Administration Support (SO2)
In2thewild provides short-term wellness breaks for busy families and couples to reconnect with loved ones and nature. We are passionate about providing eco-friendly off-grid getaways on beautiful, secluded properties. Modern life is 24/7, we offer a chance for families, couples and friends to rewild. Our guests enjoy our unique combination of premium accommodation with a natural wellness offering and bring a healthy respect of the environment and communities they visit.
In2thewild is the industry leader with over 40 locations across NSW, VIC, QLD and SA and we have the greatest number of community members. Our business has been growing rapidly and this represents an exciting role to grow with a well-funded business. In2thewild has a strong media presence and has been featured with Tourism Australia, Getaway, Vogue Living, Concrete Playground, Broadsheet, Sydney Weekender, the AFR, Yahoo Finance, The Daily Telegraph and many other publications.
- Administration support for our operations team that manages our 46+ short-stay holiday homes (like Airbnb)
- Work closely and collaboratively with our operations coordinators who manage the tiny house locations as well as our customer support team who manage our guests.
- Ordering consumables (tea, coffee, oil, toilet paper, soap, cleaning products etc.)
- Order / replacing inventory (Linen, plates, glasses, outdoor furniture etc.)
- Book and manage trades / housekeepers to change out compost toilets (every 4 weeks) and refill water tanks (every 10 Weeks)
- Check and acknowledge daily cleans (review photos) on our cleaner management system and report any repairs and maintenance to the operations coordinators or anything that needs further follow ups
- Join virtual workshops and operations team meetings
- Exemplary organisation skills
- Can work well in a team
- Exceptional communication skills including a very high proficiency in English and can adapt this to Australian English when required
- Competency with working with spreadsheets
- Ability to train and learn how to use multiple platforms and supplier portals for ordering purposes
- Fast internet connection