Finance And Back Office
National Capital Region
Duties & Responsibilities
- Process incoming Credit Card inquiries and execute payments to suppliers.
- Reconcile credit card(s) through online banking system daily and monthly as required by accounting.
- Set-up new supplier and maintain supplier database in Oracle.
- Create and maintain financial spreadsheets and resources to support Supplier Services Alliance program.
- Develop analytic and metric reporting tools to help support the Supplier Services team
- Execute weekly and monthly reporting.
- Initiate and maintain supplier automated payment system through set-up process.
- Identify issues and develop risk mitigation strategy where applicable.
- Responsible for fully understanding the current operations, documentation, workflow, policy and guidelines for end to end on/off boarding of Suppliers.
- Process incoming inquiries for supplier setup.
- Backup Supplier Service Coordinator as required.
- Support Supplier Services Management as required
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in accounting field to include direct contact with suppliers and/or clients
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel and MS Word
- Administrative skill set to include report creation, updates, publishing along with communication at all levels
- Professional customer service skill set for in person, on the phone or video conferencing
- Proficient with Excel and report management
- Preferable previous supplier management or operations type experience
- Preferable working experience and knowledge of Oracle
- Preferable working knowledge of Smartsheets or Google Docs
Job Skills & Traits
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Time Management and Organization Skills with the ability to work independently
- Problem solving skills that are solution-oriented
- Consensus building skills - Ability to persuade internal teams of the benefits of positive change
- Ability to multi-task in a high-pressure fast-moving environment with the ability to lead or influence to meet management directives and/or initiatives.