Netsuite Support Executive (SO2)
The NetSuite Support Executive is responsible for responding to NetSuite and NetSuite related products support requests from Franchise Partners and PSC in all countries that PWX provides NetSuite and NetSuite related products. Assist in Identifying through the support function areas of training and system improvements and report to Administrator.
- NetSuite and NetSuite related product testing and verification.
- Maintain and Upkeep of Documentation as required.
- The NetSuite Support Executive must have an in-depth knowledge of NetSuite products and solutions as well as strong communication skills
- Ensure support tickets are acknowledged and handled within agreed timelines
- Provide consistent and accurate information to Franchise Partners and PSC personnel
- Assist in new products and features are thoroughly tested prior to release
- Maintain product knowledge as new versions and upgrades are released.
- Maintain upkeep of ticket portal ‘solutions’ documentation and PWX Help Documentation as directed by Administrator
- Performs miscellaneous other duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Minimum of 3-5 years knowledge of NetSuite ERP solution
- Minimum of 3+ years’ of working experience in software support.
- Bookkeeping or Company Accounting experience
- Previous experience in NetSuite Support and Help Desk
- Ability to quickly develop and maintain a high level of knowledge of NetSuite software products and remain expert on current product knowledge both from an internal and from a user perspective.
- Demonstrated strong NetSuite and NetSuite related products technical skills.
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of Business Accounting functions (transactional) - Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, inventory and general ledger accounting.
- Ability to understand technical concepts and communicate technical information verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical users
- Carry out assigned tasks with a professional demeanour reflected in excellent written and oral communication skills, listening skills, patience, analytical reasoning and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong customer service orientation and commit to timely, quality solutions to clients
- Displays calm and a customer-oriented attitude in fast-paced and sometimes stressful conditions.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and gather and analyse information skilfully.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness while monitoring own work to ensure quality.
- Ability to present numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret relevant data.
- Well-organised, self-directed team player. Open to others’ ideas and trying new things.
- Prioritises and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Demonstrates professionalism, discretion, and good judgment in all interactions with co-workers, FPs, vendors and key stakeholders.
- Handles confidential and sensitive information and records with a high degree of discretion, diligence and good judgment.
- Reliable and Good Communication