SEO Specialist (SO2)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
As an SEO Specialist – focusing largely on organic search, you will be someone who loves to push the boundaries on what you can offer a business and thrive working in a progressive business unit of a market leading company. You will work predominantly on local automotive dealer SEO strategy where ROI and optimisation to conversions & page ranking are key to the success of the strategy.
We are looking for an SEO expert to join the team. The SEO Specialist will work as part of a team to help manage all organic searches across Google & Bing. A successful SEO Specialist will effectively conduct and implement SEO strategy, including keyword research, competitor analysis, website audit and performance analysis reporting using a number of relevant tools.
This role has the opportunity to build into an all-around digital specialist within the realm of paid and unpaid media with multi-channel experience.
- At least 2-5 years of experience in developing & implementing robust, effective SEO strategies that will reliably increase organic traffic to our websites.
- Perform in-depth keyword research and topic selection for different content verticals.
- Lead the optimization of meta descriptions, page titles, and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Manage the development and execution of the link-building strategy.
- Analyze competitors’ SEO strategies to identify content gaps and opportunities we can capitalize on to gain increased SERP visibility.
- Monitor and analyse SEO performance metrics & insights, leveraging Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, SEMrush, etc.
- Be proactive in SEO improvements and recommendations ongoing.
- Prepare progress and performance reports to monitor the effectiveness of SEO strategy.
- Perform monthly website audits to identify SEO risks and areas for improvement.
- Keep up to date with SEO best practices, ranking factors, search engine algorithms and marketing trends and development.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure in a busy environment within a small team.