Regional People Business Partner
HR Business Partner
Hungry, Humble, Honest, with Heart
As an HRBP at Nutanix, you will play a key role in providing strategic HR guidance to our business stakeholders. Your expertise will help foster an engaged and high-performance culture within our rapidly growing organization. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the design and implementation of HR initiatives that enhance our overall business success. Operating within a lean team, your "willingness to roll up your sleeves" attitude will be essential. You will also be part of the leadership team, engaging in regular business reviews and influencing decisions related to our people. From talent acquisition to leadership development, your role will educate and influence our stakeholders on various HR initiatives and programs. What makes this role particularly interesting is being part of a growing organization that values work ethics, commitment, and empowerment.
Human Resources at Nutanix
The People Business Partner team at Nutanix is a geographically spread team that acts as the leadership team for assigned customer populations. They educate and influence stakeholders on HR initiatives and programs, covering talent acquisition, leadership development, performance management, succession planning, rewards management and employee relations. This role presents the opportunity to shape and influence people-related decisions within the organization.
- Partner with the business to actively promote and encourage employee engagement, fostering a positive work culture that supports productivity and satisfaction.
- Collaborate closely with the different Center of Excellences (CoEs) within the People Function to improve existing HR processes and ensure successful business results.
- Drive the effectiveness of people leadership through coaching, development initiatives, and implementing targeted training programs.
- In your first year, stay up to date with market trends and best practices, actively sharing knowledge and encouraging adoption of new approaches within Nutanix.
- Continuously analyze and evaluate HR practices and strategies to identify areas for improvement, ensuring that Nutanix remains competitive and maintains high standards in HR management.
What You Will Bring
- You should have a good understanding of labor regulations and best practices within the ASEAN and Korea market.
- It is important to have language proficiency in Korean.
- You should possess strong business acumen and stakeholders' management skills.
- You should have a bias for action, with the ability to plan and prioritize, juggle multiple priorities, anticipate issues, and resolve conflicts/problems creatively and effectively.
- It is crucial to be a strong team player, with the demonstrated ability to influence, build rapport and trust with peers and various stakeholders across the organization.
- You should have a positive and growth mindset, exhibiting openness and a willingness to innovate and experiment, as well as share knowledge and best practices with the team.
- A degree in HRM with about 8-12 years of HR business partnering experience is required.
- You should have a demonstrated track record in employee engagement, performance management, talent development, and change management.
- You should demonstrate good proficiency in handling and analyzing data, leveraging tools like Tableau and Excel to generate insights and influence business decisions.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.