Senior Director of Strategic Operations
FullBloom provides education and behavioral health solutions for children and their families that lead to better life outcomes, regardless of the learning obstacles and other challenges they face. The company’s team of over 5,000 education and healthcare professionals work to achieve measurable and sustained academic and behavioral gains through evidence-based programs that include specialized education, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapies, intervention services, and professional development. Founded in 1976 and headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, FullBloom supports tens of thousands of children and families over 500 school districts, and more than 25,000 teachers annually through its three operating divisions – Catapult Learning, Specialized Education Services, Inc (SESI), and Little Leaves. www.fullbloom.org
The Senior Director of Strategic Operations will primarily be responsible for designing and implementing key strategic and operational projects for FullBloom or one of its divisions. The Senior Director will also play an integral role in leading the company’s business review process and collaborating with the executive team and other senior leaders to support on company-wide priorities. FullBloom continues to grow and we’re looking to hire an exceptional leader who will play an essential role in fueling our success.
Someone who excels at finding creative solutions to complex problems and has an eye for operational excellence. You are extremely organized and laser-focused on meeting ambitious time-bound goals. You are detail oriented and hold yourself to a high standard of work quality. You are a skilled relationship builder and communicator who can collaborate with a wide variety of senior leaders. You have a strong presence, a willingness to learn and grow, and a commitment to improving outcomes for students across the country.
- Manage the quarterly business review process, including working with the executive team to define the agenda, coordinating with functional leads on necessary data, supporting and coaching business leaders in developing their materials, and facilitating the business review sessions
- Provide project management support to key company initiatives including but not limited school re-opening and safety planning
- Own operational and strategic projects in support of the organization’s priorities including: scoping, project planning, analysis, collaborating with leaders at all levels of the organization, developing recommendations and supporting/managing implementation.
- Research and maintain understanding of potential projects including labor management optimization, divisional best practices identification, new service development to support increased educational needs post-COVID
- Identify opportunities for organizational consistency of best-practices and implement a plan to ensure FullBloom-wide accountability
- 5+ years of operations and project management experience; track record as an effective leader with an understanding of management practices
- Master’s degree in business administration, education, or other related fields from an accredited college or university is preferred
- K-12 experience preferred
FullBloom, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation/gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.