Case Manager- $ SIGN ON BONUS $
Catapult Learning is looking for a case manager to work with non-public schools in Passaic, NJ. SIGN ON BONUS!
The position of a Case Manager is crucial to our mission. This position requires an individual to be certified as a Child Study Team (CST) member (School Psychologist, LDT/C, Social Worker) in the State of New Jersey and Special Education Liaison or School Psychologist for New Jersey. The position requires the development of Individual Service Plans resulting from evaluations or annual reviews, other paperwork related to the Special Education process and the organizing of, and implementation of mandated meetings related to this process. The individual will also conduct evaluations in the area in which they are certified.
Computer proficiency, the ability to quickly learn a new computer program(s), and the ability to work with parents and school personnel is a must. Catapult Learning provides all classroom and instructional materials as well prepared lesson plans and paid training. Continued instructional and leadership support for all employees is also provided.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Conduct onboarding, new hire training, and team meetings
- Ongoing supervision of Psychologists
- Communicate, promote, and foster positive relationships with stakeholders
- Supervise evaluation progress in conjunction with legal timelines/due dates, manage workload and ensuring compliance
- Manage materials inventory and ordering processes - If case manager is a licensed Psychologist, responsible for ordering online testing materials through Pearson for all Psychologists
- Attend evaluation feedback meetings to support Psychologist
- Performs child study assessments including an appraisal of the student's current status regarding instructional implications.
- Function as a CST member for the purpose of classifying students in public and non-public schools serviced by Catapult Learning
- Conduct CST evaluations (in area of certification)
- Complete all paperwork, including the development of ISPs, letters, etc. as is required as part of the CST classification and annual review process
- Submit all paperwork either in-person, electronically or via mail in a timely manner
- Organize mandated meetings by inviting parents, school personnel and if needed, other CST members
- Consult with CST evaluators as needed
- Other duties may be assigned
- Must be a certified NJ Child Study Team member (School Psychologist, LDT/C, Social Worker) and special education experience.
- Must have thorough knowledge of testing and evaluation techniques and competent in assessment procedures and interpretation of the results.
- Must be able to work independently and be flexible
Other Job Requirements:
Must understand that all children can learn. Must have demonstrated ability to communicate with students, families and school personnel. Excellent time management, organizational, verbal and written communications skills are essential. Must demonstrate positive and enthusiastic attitude toward internal and external customers. Must be flexible. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred.
Light lifting, walking, climbing stairs. Most programs are in school settings.
Professional workspace available for virtual work.