Child Study Team Members
Catapult Learning, a division of FullBloom, provides evidence-based intervention, specialized services and professional learning solutions for public and non-public K-12 schools. We dedicate our careers to improving outcomes for students who have not found success in the traditional classroom.
We are hiring Child Study Team Members to work with non-public school students in Passaic, NJ. Open positions include: School Psychologists, Speech Language Pathologists, LDT-Cs, and Social Workers /Case Managers.
All positions are sign on bonus eligible! Apply now to learn more about each specific role and responsibilities.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Communicate, promote, and foster positive relationships with stakeholders
- Perform child study assessments including an appraisal of the student's current status regarding instructional implications.
- Function as a CST member for the purpose of classifying students in public and non-public schools serviced by Catapult Learning
- Conduct CST evaluations (in area of certification)
- Complete all paperwork, including the development of ISPs, letters, etc. as is required as part of the CST classification and annual review process
- Submit all paperwork either in-person, electronically or via mail in a timely manner
- Attend mandated meetings by inviting parents, school personnel and if needed, other CST members
- Consult with CST evaluators as needed
- Other duties may be assigned
- Must be a certified NJ Child Study Team member (School Psychologist, LDT/C, Social Worker) and special education experience.
- Must have thorough knowledge of testing and evaluation techniques and competent in assessment procedures and interpretation of the results.
- Must be able to work independently and be flexible
- Must understand that all children can learn.
- Must have demonstrated ability to communicate with students, families and school personnel.
- Excellent time management, organizational, verbal and written communications skills are essential.
- Must demonstrate positive and enthusiastic attitude toward internal and external customers.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Zoom, and other platforms.
- Most programs are in school settings.
- Multiple school locations
- Travel between school maybe required
- Professional workspace available for virtual work.