Are you up for the challenge of shaping the minds and implementing knowledge to the next generation of students? Come and join our team at Catapult Learning!
Catapult Learning is looking for multiple NJ Certified Teachers to positively impact a child’s education in Passaic, NJ. Teachers will be responsible for providing pull-out reading and/or math intervention with K-8 students in non-public school. Catapult provides all classroom and instructional materials as well as prepared lesson plans and paid training. Catapult also provides continued instructional and leadership support for all employees.
Part-time openings available for 2022-23 school years.
- Attends training sessions, passes content assessment, and delivers designated instructional models and strategies in readiness, reading, mathematics, and/or writing skills to eligible students through utilization of Catapult-designed materials and educational strategies.
- Develops and maintains individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans.
- Ensures supervision of students at all times, including escorting students safely to and from classroom or to mobile/trailer classroom.
- Establishes and maintains student forms and files as required by Catapult, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Attends and documents conferences/meetings/trainings with Supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents as required by the Company, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Maintains inventory of educational materials and supplies.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Current active NJ teaching certificate required- NJ Standard teaching certificate or NJ substitute teacher cert
- Catapult Learning employees are subject to state and local licensure and pre-employment screening.
- Proficient in MS Office, OneDrive, Zoom, etc.
As a condition of employment, staff will be required to be either fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or produce a weekly negative Covid-19 test result.
FullBloom provides education and behavioral health solutions for children and their families, leading to better life outcomes, regardless of the learning obstacles and other challenges they face. The company’s team of over 5,000 education and healthcare professionals work to achieve measurable and sustained academic and behavioral gains through evidence-based programs that include specialized education, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapies, intervention services, and professional development. Founded in 1976 and headquartered in Camden, New Jersey, FullBloom supports tens of thousands of children and families, over 500 school districts, and more than 25,000 teachers annually through its three operating divisions – Catapult Learning, Specialized Education Services, Inc (SESI), and Little Leaves. www.fullbloom.org