Be an important part of the 5,600 educators and healthcare professionals employed by Catapult Learning. We are driven by a common purpose: to positively impact the educational, behavioral and social-emotional welfare of every child with whom we engage, no matter the child’s individual circumstance. We dedicate our careers to improving outcomes for at-risk and struggling youth, including those with learning and emotional disabilities. In doing so, we play a truly crucial role in the lives of children, their families, and their communities. Our purpose drives performance and we are looking for individuals who want to make an impact.
- Inspect incoming packages
- Receive and record incoming materials
- Compare receipts with items received for accuracy
- Unload Deliveries
- Asset Creation
- Document and tag new assets
- Prepare outbound materials for shipment
- Travel to and from schools to inventory, tag and document assets
- Operate standard office equipment.
- And other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent organizational, planning, and time-management skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication and interpersonal abilities
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Reliable transportation
Physical Environment / Working Conditions:
Moderate lifting up to 40 to 50 lbs., walking, climbing stairs.