Per Diem/PT ESE Instructional Coach/PD Specialist (Central/East Florida)
Catapult Learning, LLC is looking for Florida certified and experienced ESE Teachers in Central FL (Orange/Brevard/Osceola Counties) for part-time/per diem ESE Instructional Coaching and Professional Development positions! Catapult Learning is a provider of K−12 contracted instructional services to public and private schools throughout the US, specializing in at-risk youth and students who are struggling; we are a company with over 40 years of excellence in education.
The ideal candidate will be an ESE Teacher with experience working with students with varying exceptionalities (i.e. Autism, learning disabilities). There are two primary functions in this role: presenting and coaching. The ideal candidate will leverage a deep knowledge of research-based best practice, take a hands-on approach to support educators across the content areas, and deliver engaging and exceptional professional learning experiences and job-embedded coaching support to improve teaching, learning, and organizational performance.
This is part-time/per-diem position. You will be assigned PD and/or coaching assignments based on requests from the schools we serve. These requests may require you to work virtually or in-person (with safety measures in place) typically DURING REGULAR SCHOOL HOURS. Occasionally, requests are for immediately after-school, evenings or a weekend day. We are unable to guarantee a certain number of work days per month as the number of requests vary from month-to-month. You will be compensated based on the work done: PD training by each event presented; Coaching based on an 8 hour day (6 hours coaching, 2 hours of documentation).
A current FL Teaching Certificate (we can accept a Statement of Eligibility with a fingerprinting requirement only) is required for this position. Local candidates preferred. To expedite processing of your application, please include your certificate number and location on your resume.
Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Competitive per diem pay
- Workshop content and coaching framework provided
- Paid training
- Company support and quality assurance
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of educators and students
Applicant should be familiar with regional and state ESE standards, demonstrate knowledge of assessment/diagnostic techniques and ESE policies and procedures, and have knowledge of appropriate accommodations and service delivery models for all students with disabilities.
- Deliver Job-embedded Instructional and Leadership Coaching
- Experience writing, reading and interpreting IEP's and 504 Plans
- Build strengths-based coaching relationships that are transformational
- Coach leaders and teachers in research-based practices, leveraging curriculum resources to meet the needs of students with disabilities
- Support instructional delivery across content areas by assisting teachers to make data-informed decisions about planning, instruction, and assessment
- Model effective instruction in various settings, including co-teaching
- Deliver Engaging and Exceptional Professional Learning Workshops
- Deliver effective professional learning opportunities leveraging Catapult Learning’s catalog of PD module content
- Contribute to development and revision of professional development modules, products and service delivery protocols in preparation for assigned events
- Current Florida Teaching Certificate (ESE Related Field)
- Minimum 5 years teaching experience supporting students with disabilities (Learning Disabilities - Autism)
- Understand, write, read and interpret IEP's and 504 Plans
- Strong record of helping students with disabilities achieve academic success
- Understanding of achievement data in order to understand, interpret and improve school performance.
- Experience in strengths-based coaching, leading and supporting teachers
- Model positive and healthy character traits and habits, such as being organized, consistent, reliable and understanding, and have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Evidence of successful team-building skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other virtual tools (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and Zoom)
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!