Position at FullBloom
FullBloom is seeking a Pricing Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate supports financial alignment between our Territory Operations and Sales/Marketing to generate sales proposals and RFPs for our federal, state, and local education partners. FullBloom is experiencing tremendous growth, both organic and acquisitive, necessitating increased pricing capacity. This is currently a remote location position, but we will be returning to the home office located in Philadelphia, PA in the second half of 2021.
- Navigate internal resources to validate pricing quote prior to delivering to Sales.
- Team with Field Operations to provide clear and concise responses to the pricing process needed.
- Recognize and anticipate missing data from price quote requests and obtain required information to assure proper review of proposed opportunity.
- Read, interpret, and discuss pricing request with Territory Operations and Sales to assure proper understanding of the opportunity and related pricing implications.
- Analyze historical pricing trends to help operations and sales team determine pricing strategies.
- Review contracts fees and service levels for accuracy.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel, Dynamics, and Outlook
- Problem Solving
- Communication (written/oral)
- Quality Monitoring
- Character – friendly and outgoing (works directly with operations/sales)
- Organizational Support
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Mathematics required
- Zero (0) to three (3) years’ experience in a Financial Analysis or Accounting role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent Excel/Word skills, ability to work independently, thrive in fast paced environment, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize responsibilities.
FullBloom provides education and behavioral health solutions for children and their families, leading to better life outcomes, regardless of the learning obstacles and other challenges they face. The company’s team of over 7,800 education and healthcare professionals work to achieve measurable and sustained academic and behavioral gains through evidence-based programs that include specialized education, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapies, intervention services, and professional development. Founded in 1976 and headquartered in Camden, New Jersey, FullBloom supports tens of thousands of children and families, over 1,000 school districts, and more than 25,000 teachers annually through its three operating divisions – Catapult Learning, Specialized Education Services, Inc (SESI), and Little Leaves. www.fullbloom.org
Equal Opportunity Employer