Board Certified Behavior Analyst, BCBA (full-time, center based)
What makes us a great place to work
- Ethics: Little Leaves has an unwavering commitment to ethics—both clinically and in our business practices.
- Professional Development: With growth as a core value, Little Leaves ensures all staff receive on-going professional development. Opportunities include regular supervision with an experienced BCBA/BCBA-D, peer reviews, all-staff trainings, and in-house CEU-granting presentations. Little Leaves also provides financial support for conference and workshop attendance.
- High-quality Behavior Technicians: Well-trained Behavior Technicians mean your programming will be implemented with fidelity. Little Leaves uses rigorous hiring standards to ensure we find the right team members. We then use a consistent training model which includes multiple weeks of hands-on coaching to ensure all BTs are well-prepared for their role.
- Multi-Tier Model: Little Leaves uses an apprentice style model to help up-and-coming and recent BCBAs develop into competent, independent case supervisors.
- Center based program: Being together in one building means that supervisors can see their clients and BTs more regularly and jump in to provide support as needed. We all enjoy being together as a community where we can collaborate each day! More time with each other, less time in cars!
- What we do: We provide high quality, critical early intervention programs, based on the principles of applied behavior analysis (ABA). Services are designed to nurture the growth and development of young children with social, behavior, and/or language challenges. Little Leaves provides a range of in-home, at-school, and full day center-based ABA services for children with developmental delays, especially Autism Spectrum Disorders, in Virginia, the DC metro area, the Baltimore metro area, and the South Florida area.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $72,000 to $80,000 / year based on experience
- Generous insurance benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability, retirement plan
- Other benefits including paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, free CEU opportunities, ongoing professional and career development, extensive support from the operations team for coordinating clients’ insurance, staff and client scheduling, etc.
Supervising Behavior Analysts Role:
Supervising Behavior Analysts manage and oversee the delivery of ABA therapy services to children with developmental delays, especially Autism Spectrum Disorders. Supervising Behavior Analysts perform assessments, develop treatment plans, lead and supervise a team of therapists, train staff, and work with parents and families. BCBA or BCBA-D required.
- Conduct comprehensive behavioral skills assessments
- Develop individualized ABA treatment plans and programs based on assessment results
- Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments and develop Behavior Intervention Plans
- Modify treatment plans and programs as needed based on data-driven decisions
- Oversee treatment plan implementation and provide clinical supervision to staff
- Work collaboratively with members of the child’s team, family, and other professionals
- Provide regular training to families and caregivers
- Provide initial and ongoing training to therapists
- Write reports and maintain client records
- Create materials as needed to support program implementation
- Ensure internal policies are followed
We are seeking a professional with exceptional clinical and managerial skills with a commitment to helping children and families
- Master’s or doctoral degree in Psychology, Applied Behavior Analysis, Special Education, or related field required
- Board Certification in Behavior Analysis (BCBA or BCBA-D) required
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working with children with a developmental delay, communication disorder and/or Autism Spectrum Disorder
Health and Safety Requirements:
- Daily health screenings for all staff and clients.
- Frequent hand-washing and sanitization
- A “pod system” for clients and staff that minimize potential exposure risk
- Optional mask wearing for all adults and clients
- Limited building access
We are a professional organization with a powerful social objective: to become a national leader in programs for children with autism and unique learning needs. Little Leaves is a division of FullBloom, Impact for Life.
For more information, please visit www.littleleaves.org
Little Leaves and FullBloom are Equal Opportunity Employer