Education Program Supervisor: Full-Time (Hillsborough)
Catapult Learning, LLC is looking for qualified and experienced Education Program Supervisors in West Florida!
We have an opening for a full-time Program Supervisor to oversee our intervention programs in schools throughout Hillsborough County. The primary function of this role is to be the liaison between our teachers and the school’s administration and staff. The ideal candidate will effectively coach educators in the territory and manage small group reading and math instructional programs to ensure adherence to the company educational standards, while providing customer satisfaction through problem-solving and frequent communication. Although this position offices from home, travel to schools throughout the county is required. Hillsborough County residence is strongly preferred.
Our Program Supervisors Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefit package offered to our full-time employees (30 or more hours per week)
- Continued instructional and leadership support and quality assurance from both local and national support teams
- Comprehensive training
- Paid training and professional development
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of students
Program Supervisor Job Duties:
- Hires, trains, and oversees the performance of teachers; supervises via informal and formal lesson observations.
- Provides instructional coaching to teachers in the development of class schedules and strategies to meet the needs of all participating students.
- Provides guidance to teachers with record-keeping procedures and ensures that required plans and reports are maintained and updated properly.
- Provides Professional Development opportunities and guidance for teachers.
- Works closely with the instructional team and Area Manager to ensure the implementation of quality programming.
- Assists with testing students.
- Assures customer satisfaction, program quality assurance, and student achievement, as well as safety and professional appearance of optimal learning environment of the classroom.
- Establishes a positive professional rapport with school staff, principals, and the school district; communicates issues concerning program implementation.
- Maintains instructional materials and supplies for programs.
- Submits monthly reports and other documents as necessary.
- Travels to schools throughout the county as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Program Supervisor Requirements:
- Current FL Teaching Certificate
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- A minimum of two years of related supervisory experience in education
- Must have a flexible schedule and the ability to handle numerous priorities concurrently
- Must be able to travel between multiple school sites throughout the region
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Zoom/Teams preferred
- A passion to help students!
About Catapult Learning:
Our company is a provider of K−12 contracted instructional services to public and private schools throughout the US, specializing in at-risk youth and students who are struggling; we are a company with over 40 years of excellence in education. We adhere to 5 corporate values that embody our company culture: Transparent, Decisive, Humble, Accountable, Inclusive.
A current FL Teaching Certificate is required for this position. Candidates must be local to be considered. To expedite processing of your application, please include your certificate information and location on your resume.
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!