Part-Time Special Education Teacher
Catapult Learning, a division of FullBloom, provides evidence-based intervention, specialized services and professional learning solutions for public and non-public K-12 schools. We dedicate our careers to improving outcomes for students who have not found success in the traditional classroom. Our team of over 4,000 educators is driven by a common purpose: to positively impact the educational, behavioral, and social/emotional welfare of every child with whom we engage. Our purpose drives our performance, and we are looking for individuals who want to make an impact. Come explore a career with Catapult Learning.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
· Attends training sessions and delivers designated instructional models for eligible students through utilization of Catapult materials and educational strategies
· Develops and maintains individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans that meet the needs of the students
· Ensures supervision of students at all times, including escorting students safely to and from Catapult classroom
· Establishes and maintains student forms and files as required by Catapult, local, state, and/or federal agencies
· Establishes and maintains a positive customer relationship with classroom teachers and principals, including providing achievement objectives and updated approved schedules of services
· Attends and documents conferences/meetings/trainings with Catapult Supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents as required by Catapult, local, state, and/or federal agencies
· Conducts progress monitoring
· Review IEPs and/or IESPs and implement accommodations and modifications in the classroom.
· Create and Implement FBA’s and Behavior Plans
· Maintains inventory of educational materials and supplies
· Must demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic attitude toward internal and external customers
Minimum Qualifications: Credential Requirements
· Valid Special Education Teaching Credential
· Candidates eligible for a credential may be considered
· $48-$53 an hour
This pool is for individuals who hold a valid Special Education teaching credential.
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Must understand that all children can learn. Must demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards internal and external customers. Must be flexible. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office is preferred. Must be available to work during the summer months.
The Company provides all classroom and instructional materials as well as prepared lesson plans and paid training. Continued instructional and leadership support for all employees is also provided.
FullBloom provides education and behavioral health solutions for children and their families, leading to better life outcomes, regardless of the learning obstacles and other challenges they face. The company’s team of over 5,000 education and healthcare professionals work to achieve measurable and sustained academic and behavioral gains through evidence-based programs that include specialized education, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapies, intervention services, and professional development. Founded in 1976 and headquartered in Camden, New Jersey, FullBloom supports tens of thousands of children and families, over 500 school districts, and more than 25,000 teachers annually through its three operating divisions – Catapult Learning, Specialized Education Services, Inc (SESI), and Little Leaves. www.fullbloom.org