Direct Service Professional
Direct Service Professionals provide daily engagement with and positive role modeling for Members enrolled in Sierra Day Program and Services. They take a strengths-based approach to understanding and supporting Members’ individual needs. They demonstrate consistent initiative in the engagement of Members in center or community-based activities aligned with Individual Service Plans (ISP). They ensure quality adherence to and compliance with the Division of Developmental Disabilities’ (DDD) Operational Standards as a Qualified Vendor.
• Engages Members in center and community-based activities aligned with ISPs, the Daily Programming Schedule, and Operational Guidelines
• Follows established policies and procedures governing Member Support and Engagement
• Assist members in developing and increasing their individual skills through activities focused on daily living, leisure, safety, and recreation
• Facilitate community engagement
• High School Diploma or GED
• Experience working with Individuals with disabilities
• Certified in CPR and First Aid, or ability to become certified
• Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
• Must possess interpersonal skills to be a collaborative and effective team member
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Must possess a valid AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card
• Must complete DDD Training Requirements, including Article 9, within 90 days of hire
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Lifting, walking, climbing stairs.
• Programming takes place in community and center-based environments.
FullBloom provides education and behavioral health solutions for children and their families, leading to better life outcomes, regardless of the learning obstacles and other challenges they face. The company’s team of over 5,000 education and healthcare professionals work to achieve measurable and sustained academic and behavioral gains through evidence-based programs that include specialized education, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapies, intervention services, and professional development. Founded in 1976 and headquartered in Camden, New Jersey, FullBloom supports tens of thousands of children and families, over 500 school districts, and more than 25,000 teachers annually through its three operating divisions – Catapult Learning, Specialized Education Services, Inc (SESI), and Little Leaves. www.fullbloom.org