Catapult Learning, a division of FullBloom, provides evidence-based intervention, specialized services and professional learning solutions for public and non-public K-12 schools. We dedicate our careers to improving outcomes for students who have not found success in the traditional classroom. Our team of over 4,000 educators are driven by a common purpose: to positively impact the educational, behavioral and social and emotional welfare of every child with whom we engage. Our purpose drives our performance and we are looking for individuals who want to make an impact. Come explore a career with Catapult Learning.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Provide intervention services for students in collaboration with teachers, counselors, administration, staff and families.
- Provides social skill training and assists students in implementing skills for successful integration into the classroom.
- Monitors student intervention plans for appropriateness and effectiveness.
- Demonstrate an understanding of current curricular and instructional practices that promote student achievement and are specifically aimed at students with disabilities and behavioral issues.
- Work collaboratively and assists in training classroom teachers regarding behavior intervention plans.
- Provide direct service to students to de-escalate behaviors and implement physical interventions as needed.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders including parents, outside social service agencies and law enforcement.
- Ensure compliance in upholding and enforcing school rules, administrative policies, and state, municipal and federal regulatory guidelines.
- Demonstrate professional conduct with colleagues, students, and parents in accordance with Catapult Learning’s policies, procedures and rules.
- Lead by example by being punctual, respectful, and assertive and by guiding staff and students to take pride in their classrooms, school, and community.
- Maintain and collect data for student intervention plans.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Educational Leadership, Social Services or other related mental health field from an accredited college or university.
- Three years experience working with disruptive and/or at risk youth preferred
- Excellent skills in communication, establishing positive interpersonal relationships and leadership.
- Demonstrated service as a community and school role model.
- Evidence in-depth knowledge of at-risk programs, with in-depth experience working with individuals with exceptional needs.
- Knowledge in PBIS, Leader in Me, Restorative Practices and Iowa SEL Core competencies preferred
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Must understand that all children can learn. Must demonstrate positive and enthusiastic attitude toward internal and external customers. Must be flexible. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Light lifting, walking, climbing stairs. Most programs are in school settings.
The Company provides all classroom and instructional materials as well prepared lesson plans and paid training. Continued instructional and leadership support for all employees is also provided.
FullBloom provides education and behavioral health solutions for children and their families, leading to better life outcomes, regardless of the learning obstacles and other challenges they face. The company’s team of over 5,000 education and healthcare professionals work to achieve measurable and sustained academic and behavioral gains through evidence-based programs that include specialized education, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapies, intervention services, and professional development. Founded in 1976 and headquartered in Camden, New Jersey, FullBloom supports tens of thousands of children and families, over 500 school districts, and more than 25,000 teachers annually through its three operating divisions – Catapult Learning, Specialized Education Services, Inc (SESI), and Little Leaves. www.fullbloom.org