Operations Supervisor (Summer School)
Position: Operations Supervisor (Virtual or In-Person)
Program: Summer Learning Experience (Formerly ELY)
The Operations Supervisor (OS) will provide operational leadership for the Summer Learning Experience program, either for a virtual cohort or an in-person school site. The OS will oversee the administrative duties and manage the operations of the program. Each Operations Supervisor will be responsible for providing operational leadership to one virtual learning cohort or one in-person school site.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Communicates with virtual teachers, parents, and students regarding program implementation
- Establishes a positive professional rapport with Summer Learning Experience staff, parents, and ONPS personnel
- Ensures daily and weekly compliance deadlines are met, including student and staff attendance
- Ensures all required information is input into online databases
- Facilitates parent communication regarding student attendance and performance
- Upholds all administrative compliance guidelines
- Manages all material (curricular and operational) and maintains open communication with ELY Director of Materials to ensure all ongoing needs are met
- Meets with Academic Specialist weekly to share programmatic information
- Provides light technology troubleshooting to staff, students, and parents
- Processes all teacher payroll information and submits to ELY Director of Operations
- Plans and host weekly cohort meetings with the Academic Specialist
- Attends and participates in daily team calls
- Supports Academic Specialist in ensuring instructional excellence
- Works alongside the management team to keep open communication and report operational issues and concerns
All Summer Learning Experience staff members are crucial components to ensuring overall program success. Because our success is truly a team effort, each team member is held responsible for embodying our Core 4 Values – accountability, decisiveness, humility, and transparency – in all interactions with colleagues and external partners.
Requires excellent organizational and writing skills and a strong comfort level with student databases. Must be an effective communicator and extremely organized with good emotional regulation. Previous Catapult Learning employees must be in good standing to qualify for this position.
NYC DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION, NONPUBLIC SCHOOLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Copy of Current Resume
- Attend and complete the following online courses through the DOE
- School Violence Prevention Course
- Child Abuse Reporting Course
- Fingerprint clearance through DOE PETS system at 65 Court Street, Brooklyn, NY
Staff will not be allowed to work with students until the above is completed and verified by the DOE.