Part time, 2-day certified teacher--private schools
Catapult Learning is dedicated to providing education solutions that generate proven academic achievement and better life outcomes for students, regardless of the learning obstacles or other challenges they face.
Catapult Learning, a division of FullBloom, is currently seeking a part-time teacher to work with small groups of students in reading and/or math pull-out intervention.
Our dedicated teachers provide targeted remedial, pull-out instruction in a small group format to K-8 students who need extra support in the classroom. Teachers work 2 days per week in a Harford County non-public school.
Catapult Learning provides all classroom and instructional materials as well as prepared lesson plans and paid training. Continued instructional and leadership support for all teachers is also provided.
- Work with small groups of 6-8 students.
- Attends training sessions, passes content assessment, and delivers designated instructional models and strategies in reading, mathematics, and/or writing skills to eligible students through utilization of Catapult Learning’s Core Instructional Model.
- Create and update all Catapult Learning/district/state student/program records.
- Ensure supervision of students to assure their safety.
- Meet with Catapult Learning Supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents.
- Maintain inventory of teaching materials and supplies.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelors degree required at minimum
- Teacher experience required
- Current active teaching certificate required
- Catapult Learning employees are subject to state and local licensure and pre-employment screening.
- Proficient in virtual platforms, ex: MS Office, OneDrive, Zoom, etc.
Catapult Learning Benefits
- Paid training
- Opportunity to earn Act 48 credits
- Robust suite of benefits for full-time staff
- Paid personal days and sick days
- Referral Bonus Plan
Catapult Learning is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We encourage candidates who reflect the diversity of our student population to apply.