Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI), a division of FullBloom, is hiring a Board Certified Behavior Analyst. Utilizing leadership, advocacy, collaboration, and applied technical skills, the BCBA will provide behavior analysis services for students in SESI School Programs and will require travel to locations in Findlay, Lima, and Bucyrus. The Behavior Analyst will work with an interdisciplinary team to develop and implement behavioral programs to assist SESI students in acquiring the skills necessary to be independent as possible in the daily functions of their lives. The Behavior Analyst will ensure services are directed towards meaningful outcomes for the individuals served.
Listed below are the major functions of the Behavior Analysts employed at SESI Schools. Each function is followed by related evidences. Because each work situation is different, it is not likely that all of the evidences will be demonstrated by all Behavior Analysts.
Planning and Oversight
- Organizes a program that addresses school goals.
- Works cooperatively with school personnel to accomplish the goals and objectives of the local education agency.
- Coordinates behavioral services with student services provided by other school personnel.
- Maintains records of students and prepares periodic reports as required.
- Adheres to established rules, regulations, laws and appropriate ethical standards.
Assessing, Diagnosing, and Advising
- Conducts Assessments.
- Analyzes and interprets information to make relevant school-based recommendations regarding the need for educational services.
- Provides appropriate information on an informal or formal basis regarding behavioral functioning through consultation, trainings, and/or professional development.
- Plans evidence-based interventions appropriate for individual students and groups of students.
- Uses evidence-based methods and techniques appropriate to stated objectives.
- Manages the facilities, materials and equipment necessary to the delivery of services.
- Adjusts intervention strategies based upon student performance and data collection.
- Promotes effective interpersonal relations with students.
Adhering to Local, State, Federal Regulations and Ethical Practices
- Completes procedural documentation appropriately.
- Demonstrates knowledge and use of statewide testing procedures.
- Abides by professional code of ethics.
- Develops appropriate draft IEPs based on students’ strengths & needs.
- Demonstrates awareness of professional performance in due process matters and litigious environments.
- Engages in continuing education and professional growth activities related to school psychology.
- Provides consultation to parents, teacher and other appropriate school personnel.
- Seeks the assistance of teachers, parents and others to meet the needs of students.
- Makes appropriate recommendations and referrals for related services as needed.
Must hold Certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Candidate can apply directly to email@example.com
At Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI), a division of FullBloom, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. SESI believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.