After-School Tutor: Special Education/PreK-12/Part-Time (Augusta)
Be part of the Catapult Learning team to make a difference! We are looking for qualified and experienced Special Education After-School Tutors for our 2023-2024 school year programs in Augusta, GA.
- In-person position at private, year-round, Special Education school in Augusta (30901 zip code)
- Part-time schedule after regular school hours (Monday - Friday 2:30p-6p)
- Tutoring and homework assistance in all subjects
- Working with PreK-12 students
- Must be comfortable working with students with a wide range of disabilities
- Position begins in July
Our After-School Tutors help students address their identified skill deficits and reach on-level academic success. We know you have options; we are different! This is the career for you.
Our After-School Tutors Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Company support and quality assurance from both local and national support teams
- Paid training
- Consistent schedules
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of students
After-School Tutor Job Duties:
- Facilitate the implementation of academic instructional programs, homework, and assessments for students in multiple grade levels in a face-to-face school setting.
- Interact daily with students and staff to complete attendance, program tracking, and reports.
- Maintain positive environment and monitor student behavior.
- Maintain confidentiality of co-workers, children, and families.
- Supervise students at all times, including escorting students safely to and from classrooms/learning stations. Climbing stairs and light lifting may be required.
- Perform data entry in a timely fashion to meet deadlines (student attendance, parent and classroom teacher communication forms, compliance documentation).
- Establish and maintain student forms and files as required by company, local, state, and federal agencies.
- Maintain consistent communication with company supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents.
- Other duties as assigned.
After-School Tutor Requirements:
- Associate's Degree or a minimum of 2 years of college required
- Teaching certificate a plus
- Classroom/school setting, Teacher Assistant, and/or Tutor experience
- Experience with Special Education student population preferred
- Willingness and ability to work with lower grade levels
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Zoom/Teams preferred
- A passion to help students!
About Catapult Learning:
Our company is a provider of K−12 contracted instructional services to public and private schools throughout the US, specializing in at-risk youth and students who are struggling; we are a company with over 40 years of excellence in education. We adhere to 5 corporate values that embody our company culture: Transparent, Decisive, Humble, Accountable, Inclusive.
An Associate's Degree or a minimum of 2 years of college is required for this position. Candidates must be local to the area to be considered. To expedite processing of your application, please include your current location and degree information on your resume.
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!