ESE Professional Development (PD) Instructional Coach/Presenter: Per Diem/Certified/Immediate Start (Central FL)
Be a part of the Catapult Learning team to make a difference! We are looking for qualified ESE Professional Development (PD) Instructional Coaches/Presenters in Central FL (Orange, Volusia, Seminole, Brevard Counties).
There are two primary functions for this role: providing instructional coaching to teachers and leaders, as well as presenting workshops in a school setting. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience coaching teachers with instructional strategies for best educational practices and delivering workshops to adult learners. This will include working independently to support teachers of Title I students in public and non-public (faith-based) school settings.
- This is a per-diem position. This is not a part-time position; there is not a set number of hours per week or a consistent schedule.
- Coaching and workshop assignments are in-person during regular school hours. There may be opportunities for after-school and weekend assignments as requested.
- A current FL Teaching Certificate is required for this position. Please include your certificate information on your resume.
- Candidates must be local to the area to be considered (Orange County residence preferred). Please include your location on your resume.
- Candidates must have a Master’s Degree or higher in education with a minimum of 5 years of experience providing instructional coaching and delivering Professional Development workshops.
We are a company with over 40 years of excellence in education, providing K-12 contracted instructional services to public and private schools throughout the US. We specialize in at-risk youth and students who are struggling. We have been successful because we adhere to our five corporate values of being Transparent, Decisive, Humble, Accountable, and Inclusive.
PD Instructional Coach/Presenter Requirements:
- Current and valid Florida Teacher Certificate in ESE
- Master’s Degree or higher in related education field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience providing strength-based instructional coaching support to teachers and leaders, as well as facilitating professional development within a school setting
- A positive and growth mindset when working with teachers, students, and administrators
- Must be organized, flexible, adaptable, and trainable
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Engaging presentation skills (in-person and online)
- Willingness to travel to area schools
- Experience with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), cloud-based storage, and Zoom/Teams preferred
Our PD Instructional Coaches/Presenters Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Competitive per diem pay
- Flexible schedule
- Quality assurance and support from local and national teams
- Workshop content, materials, and coaching framework provided
- Paid training and professional development
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of educators and students
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!