Administrator for a range of services provided to students in schools in a given region. This individual is responsible for supporting the overall service quality, client satisfaction, promotional activities and profitability of assigned programs. This individual needs to become intimately familiar with key features of all programs within their region. This position will manage some of the company’s largest revenue accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Contract Management and Renewal
- Intimately understand and implement the terms and conditions of all contracts and proposals for the programs in the region.
- Develop with Regional Vice President or Regional Director a strategic plan for optimal renewal of contracts for the region each year.
- Carry out appropriate renewal activity throughout the year
- Communicate regularly and effectively with representatives of the schools and the districts we serve.
- Alert Regional Vice President or Regional Director to potential problems and offer proactively viable solutions.
- Maintain and strengthen key relationships needed for renewal of programs.
- Implement tools and processes to effectively manage the accounting, budgeting, and forecasting processes to support each program.
- Work in collaboration with territory field financial analyst as appropriate.
- In collaboration with the Regional Director of Academics, work to ensure a high level instructional delivery to maximize student achievement.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and pursue new growth opportunities within region as well as growth within current programs.
- Support the creation of a process and a plan to ensure that each school is fully leveraging its available funding according to district and company guidelines and objectives.
- Support the creation and maintenance of a plan to develop new customer relationships and opportunities to grow the services and programs being provided within the region.
- Implement the appropriate processes, tools, and checks & balances to complete all internal and external reporting and billing requirements.
- Oversee performance and effectiveness of program supervisors to assure that the direct service team functions well and program goals are attained.
- With support of the Regional Vice President or Regional Director and the HR department, oversee recruitment, selection, evaluation, retention, and, if necessary, termination of direct service staff.
- Assure that assembled staff can demonstrate appropriate skills, ability and training to meet the demands of contracted program. Responsible for supporting staff development and performance management.
- Act as a role model for establishing appropriate positive morale and attitude toward work and organization.
- Maintain appropriate and regular communication with staff.
- Assist program supervisors with swift and responsive problem-solving strategies as they arise.
- Assure that instructional staff, physical facilities, instructional materials and equipment are adequate.
- Keep appropriate corporate support staff informed of contract activities. Communicate regularly with, and provide needed information to, Regional Vice President.
- Requires at least a Bachelor’s degree in Business or Education
- At least seven years of related experience in the areas of education or business.
- Experience working with school districts preferred.
- Prior management and budget experience a must.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to communicate with all levels of management.