Certified School Counselors (Hillsborough)
Catapult Learning, LLC is looking for qualified and experienced school counselors in Florida! Catapult Learning is a provider of K−12 contracted instructional services to public and private schools throughout the US, specializing in at-risk youth and students who are struggling; we are a company with over 40 years of excellence in education.
We have private schools in Hillsborough County in need of part-time and full-time Certified School Counselors for the 2021-2022 school year. These positions are in face-to-face environments. All of our programs focus on individualized or small group counseling for diverse students grades K-12; the ideal candidate will be able to service all grade levels. Most programs are pull-out/intervention types of sessions throughout the day. Our School Counselor positions focus on providing academic counseling to help students better deal with barriers to their success in the classroom.
A FL School Counselor Certificate (we can accept Statements of Eligibility with the fingerprinting requirement only) is required for this position. Local candidates preferred. To expedite processing of your application, please provide your location and certificate number on your resume.
Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- An attractive and robust full suite of benefits for FT employees
- Counseling resources provided
- Paid training and ongoing support
- Paid planning/prep time
- Individual or small group guidance counseling sessions
- Growth potential
- Company support and quality assurance
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of students
- Counsel in a face-to-face/onsite setting (and virtually, if necessary).
- Conduct individual, small group, and classroom (when appropriate) guidance counseling with students with signed parental consent. Counseling may focus on academic, emotional, behavioral, or developmental issues to promote enhanced school functioning.
- Provide support to families, classroom teachers, school principal and other school personnel to maximize effectiveness of services.
- Maintain consistent communication with company supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents.
- Keep abreast of current changes and trends in the field of school counseling.
- FL School Counselor Certificate (we can accept Statements of Eligibility with a fingerprinting requirement only)
- Master's Degree in a Counseling Field
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with counseling children/students of multiple ages/grade levels
- Experience with both classroom and virtual counseling preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office and virtual meeting programs (Zoom, etc.) preferred
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude towards students, administration, parents, and other internal and external customers
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!