Catapult Learning, a division of FullBloom, provides evidence-based intervention, specialized services and professional learning solutions for public and non-public K-12 schools. We dedicate our careers to improving outcomes for students who have not found success in the traditional classroom. Our team of over 4,000 educators are driven by a common purpose: to positively impact the educational, behavioral and social and emotional welfare of every child with whom we engage. Our purpose drives our performance and we are looking for individuals who want to make an impact. Come explore a career with Catapult Learning.
In partnership with the Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE), Catapult Learning is proud to offer recognized Illinois schools the chance to participate in a high impact tutoring program. This program will provide critical support in key subjects to help overcome the impacts of classroom learning disruption due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are eager to have people join us whose training, skills, and experience add to our ability to provide successful, research-based instructional systems, great teaching, excellent support services, and strong partnerships with the schools we serve across the US. We emphasize flexible work schedules, small group teaching environments, and high professional standards and will provide you the opportunity to grow with us and help students achieve beyond expectations.
Tutors will provide contracted instructional services with the necessary educational expertise in reading, mathematics, and writing for K-12 students.
Payrate: Compensation is based on experience, and pay rates go up to $30/hour.
Full-time or part-time positions available!
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Diagnoses learning skill deficits and delivers prescribed instructional delivery methods as determined by the Company
- Consults with school personnel to coordinate efforts in providing services to students
- Communicates and conferences with parents providing information on student progress
- Deliver prescribed instructional delivery methods as determined by the Company
- Attend training sessions and deliver designated instructional models and strategies in readiness, reading, mathematics, and/or writing skills to students through utilization of Company-designed materials and educational strategies.
- Develops and maintains individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans.
- Ensures supervision of students, including escorting students safely to and from sessions.
- Establishes and maintains student forms and files as required by Company, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Attends and documents meetings/training with Company Supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents as required by the Company, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Maintains inventory of educational materials and supplies.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Teaching experience preferred.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Light lifting, walking, climbing stairs. Most programs are in school settings.
Catapult provides all classroom and instructional materials as well as prepared lesson plans and paid training. Continued instructional and leadership support for all employees is also provided.