Veterinary Hospital Administrator
ACCESS San Fernando Valley is seeking an experienced Veterinary Hospital Administrator to join our team!
Pay Range: $115k - $125K/year
ACCESS San Fernando Valley invests heavily in our team’s growth and development. We provide an emotionally intelligent work environment and strive to maintain a positive work/life balance. At ACCESS San Fernando Valley we pride ourselves in providing the best benefits package in the industry which includes health, life, vision, dental, PTO, paid holidays, 401(k), paid parental leave, quarterly bonus program, impressive pet benefits, and much more!
- The Hospital Administrator (HA) is to fulfill the leadership role as an “owner” of the hospital’s success. The HA will be accountable for significant results across all areas of hospital performance and growth including revenue, productivity, staff training and performance, client satisfaction, and marketing effectiveness
- The HA must be active, visible, and involved with the staff. The HA must participate externally by developing relationships with industry groups, related professionals, and community organizations
- The HA must manage the financial health and growth of the hospital and gain a deepunderstandingofthehospital’sfinancialstatusanduseitasatooltomonitor, measure, and improve performance
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversight of daily operations of the hospital
- Employee support, coaching, correction, development, and motivation
- Development and implementation of various growth strategies in conjunction with the Director of Ecosystems and Medical Director
- Monitor and manage facility, IT, administrative and labor costs pursuant to budget
- Analyze, forecast, and make recommendations regarding revenue, DVM productivity, profit margins, capital expenditures, budgeting, AR/AP, and reserves
- Streamline and establish protocols for staff/client interactions in conjunctions with the Hospital Manager and Client Care Manager
- Demonstrate and reinforce the highest level of client service. Function as client liaison, managing client relationships when necessary
- As a partner with the marketing team, help design and implement marketing strategy to ensure continual growth of the practice
- Participate in industry and community activities, while also developing new and unique marketing projects and events
- Maintain compliance with all laws, regulations, policies, benefits, and contracts
- Establish goals for the practice and staff. Plan and lead employee meetings
- Staff hiring, training, disciplining, and terminating as required
- Partner with People Operations in developing staff initiatives, support, resources, etc. that support the culture of ACCESS
- Responsible for upholding the spirit of ACCESS by handling all necessary tasks that require attention
- The Hospital Administrator should ideally possess a bachelor’s degree in business, hospital administration or CVPM, and have 5+ years of hospital management experience in a large hospital setting
- HA should have a general understanding of HR and labor laws
- Master’s degree in business or hospital administration is preferred.
Apply Today! We look forward to hearing from you!