Lead Client Service Representative (Unposted)
South Maui Animal Clinic is seeking a full time Client Service Representative to join the team!
South Maui Animal Clinic invests heavily in our employees' long-term growth and happiness and strive to provide a positive work environment and work/life balance by offering a 4 day work week. South Maui Animal Clinic prides ourselves in providing the best benefits package in the industry which including medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, paid time off, continuing education, generous pet discounts and much more!
South Maui Animal Clinic seeks a bright, professional and experienced individual to fill the position of Lead Client Service Representative. If you are seeking a leadership role with a hospital that allows you to put your love of pets and people to work, this will be the perfect job for you.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Supervisor experience
- Ability to multi-task and time management skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Skilled with high call volumes
- Experience in veterinary field preferred
- Provide guidance and direction to the receptionist team.
- Motivate and inspire the receptionist team to provide exceptional customer service.
- Maintain effective employee-management communication.
- Work well with all team members throughout the hospital.
- Oversee daily financial transactions within your department.
- Requires strong communication and client service skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong understanding of how to resolve client conflicts.
- Exemplify conflict resolution skills
- Managerial paperwork and documentation
We look forward to meeting you! Apply today!!