ER Veterinary Technician Manager
Crossroads Animal Emergency is looking to add an ER Technician Manager to our team!
Who We Are:
Our Practice: Crossroads Animal Emergency is an after-hours emergency facility located in the City of Norwalk. We are a fully-equipped practice offering services in surgery, digital radiology, ultrasonography and more. We are a very integrated practice that utilizes a team approach to case management
Our Home: We are located on the east border of Los Angeles and close to a variety of beautiful beaches.
Now, how about YOU? We are seeking someone to:
- Set standards for, support, and enforce quality control within the Emergency Department
- Provide a primary point of contact through which all patient care questions, comments, concerns, and issues can be handled
- Provide training to ER team to improve service offerings to patient as well as streamline communication within the hospital
- Oversee the individuals working within the ER Department to ensure quality medical care
- Oversee auditing of all records for patients that have been checked in to ensure consistency and quality control
- Receive, review, and resolve problems or concerns brought up regarding the performance of the ER technicians
- Responsible for handling all high-level technician/ doctor grievances in partnership with the Hospital Manager and/or Medical Director
- Oversee training of new and existing staff and / or Shift Supervisors
- As needed, perform employee counseling, reprimands, or give accolades. Provide guidance and direction to ER team members, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance
- Review and interview any appropriate applicants in partnership with Hospital Manager
- Host/attend all regular ER Department meetings verifying that all action items from each meeting are handled
- Motivate and inspire the technical staff to provide high quality care to the patients and clients, while working to ensure that actions support the hospital, doctors, and the hospital principles
- Must have detailed knowledge and experience working in an emergency setting as well as functions and workflow systems
- Must possess excellent communication and exhibit servant leadership
- Must have 2+ years prior supervisory experience
Compensation negotiable based on credentials and experience with an annual salary range starting at $68,000 - $73,000 / year. The actual salary offered will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.