Client Service Representative
- Dependable and punctual
- Friendly and outgoing
- Team player
- Organized and self-motivated
- Computer literate
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Flexible schedule with some evening and weekend hours required
- Schedule appointments and surgical procedures
- Check-in/out clients
- Handles basic client complaints
- Monitor and manage client flow from check-in to discharge
- Proficiency in the veterinary practice software utilized daily
- Proficiency in the online platforms used for appointment management
- Assist in cleaning the hospital including but not limited to: keeping reception desk area and lobby clean and sanitary, keeping over the counter product shelves neat and clean
- Process payment transactions
- Handle end of day accounting needs
- Maintain proper documentation in the electronic medical record
- Handle administrative duties including communication with vendors
Why work at Offshore Animal Hospital?
If you love animals and customer service, this may be your opportunity to learn about pets and spend your day helping them and their owners. We are a busy and vibrant veterinary hospital with incredibly high standards for our care and our employees.
We offer an incredible benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life, 401k, paid time off as well as pet benefits!
Compensation: Negotiable based on experience.